Blue Pit BBQ is a busy, award-winning, fast-casual BBQ restaurant/bar.
Our Bartenders are an integral part of our team, and our success.
Our ideal candidate:
- At least 2 years professional bartending experience (whiskey and cocktail knowledge is a plus)
- Possesses great communication skills and has excellent customer service skills
- Is responsible and reliable
- Thrives in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Pays attention to detail
- Can multi-task
- Has a positive attitude and is a team player
You must have availability nights and weekends.
We offer a competitive hourly rate plus tips, medical/dental/vision insurance, and retirement plan. If you are self-motivated, hardworking and have a great attitude, please email or drop off your resume in person. We are happy to train the right person.
If interested, please send your resume to BluePit@BluePitBBQ.com